Saturday, January 22, 2011

Letters from Indonesia

19 August 2010
Dear Mama lg
Shalom...!!!!
How are you? I hope you're always healthy. I'm doing well too here. I'm in grade 10 High School now. I'll try to be the best in my new school and my new class. The happiest experience for me is know you in my life, Mama, because I learn a lot from you. I learn to always be close to God and to always do the best for both of my parents. I will always pray for your tasks and works, Mama. May God always guide you. love and prayer, Ally*

4 October 2010
Dear Mama lg
Peaceful greetings are for you and your family. Jesus always gives beautiful things to my family and me. The biggest problem for my family and me was the fire of our house which had burnt our belongings just like that. But behind the problem that my family and I have dealt, there's God's very beautiful plan. God wants my family and me to be closer with Him.
That's my entire letter for now. May God always be with you at work and with your duties. Warm regards are for you.
With love & prayers, Ally

22 January 2011
Dear Ally,
I am so happy always to receive your letter! Though I was surprised to read that for you and your family that your house has burned down! I am very thankful for your safety, and moreso, for your heart as you look to Jesus to give you all that you need. The Bible says, "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)
You are very wise to know that behind every event is God's beautiful plan. I will continue of course to pray for you, and your family, that your faith in He who loves you will grow and grow.
Thank you for your prayers for me, dear sister in Jesus.
With Love, lg

*Ally, not her real name, is a girl in Indonesia. Through Compassion, I've sponsored her for about 7 years, and we've written letters during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment